Re: Upstream vs packaged texlive

If I remember correctly at the time we thought people would have
concerns about running a script that set up their computer for them (the
idea of running something without really knowing what it does). Plus
it's a pretty basic script, which has it's problems.

I forwarded the email from the list to you (the one that I attached the
script to), so you can check it out. As for altering it for either
manual, it's really a simple change of bzr branch lp:ubuntu-manual
ubuntu-manual-saucy to bzr branch lp:lubuntu-manual lubuntu-manual-saucy
(or whatever the appropriate branch name is).

Feel free to tweak it and do whatever you need to it.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.