Re: Glossary issue

I'm not sure if I'll be at the meeting, but this could be something that
should be brought up there. If the majority of the authors/editors have
installed the Debian/Ubuntu packages, we'll need to keep the workaround.
If not, then we can go either way.  Of course, if Kevin answers that the
manual isn't up to par with the Debian/Ubuntu packages, then it's a moot
point.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.