Re: [Calculator] Design problems

Hi Dalius,

That looks good except for the following:

  * There's no backspace,
  * The C key clears the whole calculation and starts a new one rather
    than clearing the last number entered.

As a result of both of the above, if you make a mistake, you have to
start all over again. So you need a simple way to rip off a calculation
sheet so that you can go to the next one while not making it a feature
of the C key: what about just using that exact touch paradigm? Pull the
last calculation sheet up to rip it off and put it on the stack?

Another glitch is that it is difficult to see what number you're
currently editing: I understand that it's the last one on the stack but
you have to know that, there is no other indicator. If you were to add a
backspace key on the right of the number being edited a la Jolla, that
would resolve one of the problems above and act as a marker of what
number you are currently editing.

Bruno