Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 03:50:34 +0200
From: matzipan@xxxxxxxxx
To: bkerensa@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; shanekpiper@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Addressing the lack of Trademark License for YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Core Apps

But Facebook and Twitter and YouTube make their own apps they don't sell those rights and they don't allow others to use their brand name... I think on one hand your wrong though... They made apps for Firefox OS.... So why not Ubuntu Touch?

I think an app for firefox os means merely adding some extra support to their touch application?
Zisu Andrei