Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

I took what Sam said and just tried everything I thought I'd need to (that I can so far) and yeah, "back" wasn't as important as it is in Android - to my mind. I think expansion, those carousel devices on the people page remove the need more that I thought. I still like my gesture "swipe from the bottom edge to the left edge" but there's contention around this, I understand.

The web browser has gesture problems - not because of "back" though - getting the launcher up and dragging the page around functions too close together - hard to describe but easy to see. This gives me some concerns for larger than screen apps like the map type (which I'm interested in, and why I mention them a bit).

I can still see myself adding a "back" button to certain apps I might write, and hope that the design guys demonstrate an acceptable way that we may all copy.

Till later,
Scott.
    Scott May.
    scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx