Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

Hi all,

I'm late to answer on this topic, but I've made some mockups :

- first is about a back button in an overlay :
http://www.mr-consultant.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/proposal_back_button_1.jpg

- second is about a back gesture (already proposed in this thread)
Please note that the gesture would be similar to notification's one :
with one gesture, the user can reveal the toolbar and/or begin the back animation : it depends of the quantity of horizontal movement ; user should be able to alternate live from one to other.

http://www.mr-consultant.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/proposal_back_gesture_1.jpg

And IMHO, the user should have choice of back method :
- a button in the toolbar
- a button in an overlay
- gesture
- something else ?...

You can find all informations in the blog post :
http://www.mr-consultant.net/blog/2013/06/ubuntu-touch-about-the-back-button/

Cheers,

Michel