Re: [design] Intended usage of the page stack navigation model

On 06/26/2013 08:56 AM, Josh Leverette wrote:
> it sounds good to me. I'm honestly getting to the point where I hope
> everything will start falling into place quickly now, and that Mir
> will become API stable enough to completely replace SurfaceFlinger.
> Once that happens, we'll finally start to see all of the performance
> kinks worked out. It sounds like we really just need a file manager,
> music player, and an email client before this initial release is ready
> feature-wise, so the team is getting close.

Well, then for now I'll just leave the file manager using a single page
and just work on improving the UI in other ways.

--
Michael Spencer - ibeliever.github.io

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Proverbs 3:5-6