Re: Landing team 02.04.13

On Apr 03, 2014, at 05:10 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:

>Right. I tried fixing that myself some time ago, but the problem was
>that system-image-dbus is started by python-dbusmock. I didn't see any
>easy way of overriding the system .service files. Starting it manually
>won't help as dbusmock will start the root version anyway. Then I got
>context-switched and didn't get back to it yet.

The system-image test suite has its own non-root testing service built around
dbus-launch.  It handles lots of the tricky corners around libdbus (e.g. the
environment variables are only read once per process).  That might be a
fruitful place to look.  It's not as self-contained as python-dbusmock though
and is probably not compatible with Python 2.

http://tinyurl.com/o265g3k

Cheers,
-Barry