Re: [Development] anti-theft

Hi.

Sorry I'm a bit late for the party.

I agree that it would be nice to have some sort of optional tracking system
installed to the phone by default.
I would say that the backend service should be open source so
one/businesses could create their own Roms to connect to their own servers.

What I'd prefer to blocking the device is to be able to track it and maybe
take screenshots/photos like Prey can, even after one erases the phone.
maybe a remote wipe is also a good idea. This would be a backdoor, but it
would be able to track a device without a thief knowing anything about it
(save for data usage).

Regards
Jodie