Re: ownCloud app.

Great! So glad to hear this is moving ahead. Yep, point taken about possible breakages. For me, I've been expecting to bork my install at some point and have to wipe everything, or at the least to need to reinstall owncloudcmd with every update. I've been pleasantly surprised to find out that I've been more or less able to leave things in place - at least for the moment. I'm aware this is more a hack than an end-user solution, but great to find that something is possible at the moment.

Sounds like this mailing list is the go for owncloud - works fine for me. Daniel, I'm looking forward to seeing this as a launchpad project. For now, I'm going to have a go syncing my owncloud contacts manually, and see what I come up with. I'll post back when I have something viable working.

Cheers,

Mitchell