Re: ownCloud app.

Sounds good to me, I've just applied to join your team.

In terms of simply browsing files, the latest version of the Owncloud Server (7) has pretty good support for this already. Is there a way we can hook into the webui that already exists? I.e., earlier today I hacked together a quick web app to access my owncloud server - basically just a bookmark, but has more functionality than the dedicated android app equivalent.

Is it worth us looking at creating something similar? Perhaps an interface that initially asks for the server details, then simply defaults to webapp functionality? Obviously not a solution for syncing files, but might be a simple starting point.

Cheers,

Mitchell