Re: DO NOT UPGRADE PHONE & image server taken down temporarily

Can't we simply modify json file for affected channels, as a first step.
That would stop pushing update to not-yet-updated phones.
This is simple operation and can be done quickly.
Then when adding new working image, we ensure there is delta from last
working image and delta from broken image, so everybody can safely update.
In this case we can actually even forget about delta from broken image,
since obviously nobody will be able to update anyway :)

// Ondra