Re: Ethernet through USB

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 31.03.2015, 13:30 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:

> First of all, thank you for all your support. I'm highly impressed from
> the device and from the mind of the people behind the device.
>
> I did what you suggested, and after reboot the rndis0 is there. But no
> IP addr is assigned to it (not even after 10 minutes):

hmm, is that the default image, only upgraded ? or did you switch the
device to the development channel ?

it definitely works for me with the upgraded default install the phone
is shipped with, i know there were some larger changes in network
manager in vivid that might require some code adjustments in the setup
script, so i currently cant guarantee it works on any of the vivid/15.04
images.

ciao
	oli