Re: battery 83% to 0% in 1 hour of not using the BQ

El día Friday, May 01, 2015 a las 04:36:32PM +0100, Michael Zanetti escribió:

> I think we have identified this issue and have a proposed fix for
> this. It seems to be related to this bug report [1] and the proposed
> solution is in this branch [2]. I will do some more testing to be sure
> the fix catches this issue but so far it looks good.
>
> Thanks everyone for reporting this.
>

> [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1326513
> [2]
> https://code.launchpad.net/~mzanetti/unity8/stop-orphaned-apps/+merge/258010

I glanced through the bug [2] and it seems that the proposed fix is,
that in the case of a crash of unity8 the launched apps are somehow
terminated, I am correct?

What does this mean for the end user? Will he/she at the end of the
story wearing a halted phone in his/her pocket and is just not reachable for
hours until he/she find this out?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."