Re: compiling and running the Telegram client telegram-cli on BQ (r24)

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The someone should correct this page

http://notyetthere.org/on-manually-creating-click-packages/

If you read to the bottom of that page, you'll see an update where it says,

it’s better to just use “pkcon install-local foo.click”.

I did warn you that it was only "largely correct".