Re: compiling and running the Telegram client telegram-cli on BQ (r24)

El día Wednesday, August 12, 2015 a las 10:49:42AM -0400, Robert Schroll escribió:

> If you have a desktop file hook in the click package, you should see the
> icon corresponding to that in the Apps scope.  You may need to refresh the
> scope (pull down) to make the icon appear.

I have a  .desktop file, but without an Icon definition, so nothing can be shown, and there is also no grey area due to the missing Icon;

I will change this, and let's imagine the icon will be there, what will be launched on click? The app needs a terminal to work.

Thanks for all the other hints.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045