Re: No Carrier on Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition

Dear Ubuntu Team

I tried with five another SIMs(service providers) and the handset was working absolutely fine with 3 Carriers, only two Carrier gave similar problems.

The Flight Mode toggle also worked perfectly except for these two service providers/carriers where after switching off the "flight mode" No SIM was displayed by the Ubuntu Touch.

I am fine with the present arrangement but if you assess any issues then it needs fixing.

Another issue is

I am now not able to mount the storage drive once I plug it to my Desktop(Ubuntu), updated the usb id list, it is recognised and displayed properly on lsusb but not able to show and mount in display manager.

Pls help on this issue

Regards