Re: Circle on the lock-screen

On 30/10/15 15:04, Oliver Grawert wrote:
hi,
Am Freitag, den 30.10.2015, 15:38 +0100 schrieb Peter Bittner:

I thought I had even opened a bug report to suggest Music player
controls on the lock screen, but it seems I just *wanted* to do that,
hmmm.  :-/
Does a feature request on this exist already somewhere?
you will soon have music player controls in the sound indicator on the
lockscreen (they already exist in rc-proposed images), while they might
look nice in the circle that's quite some feature duplication...
being in the circle isn't just a matter of looking nice, on the BQ devices and any future devices that implement a case with a cutout for the circle then that is an area with visibility and touch sensitivity whilst the case is closed that shouldn't do anything bad like pocket dialling (unless you had a retro rotary dialler perhaps) or starting music, or unlocking. The circle cutout should be treated like a really important feature, because it is a unique selling point that other platforms don't do.

Alan.