Re: phone turned off during the night

I think it's worth noting that this is a problem I have observed on the
Nexus 4, even when it's running Android. I will find it off, but then be
able to turn it on with plenty of battery left. This is probably some kind
of hardware issue, the same thing could be happening on the BQ, maybe it
shuts itself down to protect itself from serious faults?