Re: music app doesn't play music.

On 11/25/2015 02:54 PM, Ashwin Sewambar wrote:
Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't been missing something
very obvious, like the need to install codecs or something as easy as
that, because of the persistence of the problem.

A reasonable guess, and a good first start. Unfortunately, it should "just work."

I haven't had too much
time to address it properly before. I will file a bug report then.

Hopefully the root cause is discovered quickly and can be addressed. Include your log file along with the bug report if you can!

Thank you for helping to make Ubuntu better by reporting bugs.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/