Re: Circle on the lock-screen

Dedicated to all fanboys and fangirls of the Ubuntu phone circle design:

I've added a new feature request (bug report) in Ubuntu-UX:

  "Unique lock screen design w/ circle gestures to unlock"
  - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ux/+bug/1544670

Please, everyone who cares about a beautiful, useful, awesome
circle-design lock screen / greeter app for the Ubuntu phone, please
vote for this feature request by clicking the "This bug affects you"
link on top of the bug report page (right below the title). You have
to be logged in to do that. Create a Launchpad account if you don't
have one already, it's worth the effort.

Thanks everyone for listening and helping to make our opinions heard,
Peter