Re: Circle on the lock-screen

Hi everyone!

One feature to add could be the "long press". What's this? Well, the
current behavior is "double-tap" in order to view our statics of usage of
the phone/apps. What if a "long-press" functionality was added?

Example:

1) "No music listen today" --> "long-press" --> Music app opens;

Then the lock screen becomes also a "shortcut" to the apps (music,
phone,......).

I don't know if this "request" is in the right place but here it goes (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libusermetrics/+bug/1495549)

Big hug to all!

Ivo Xavier