Re: SDK planning

Hi Stefano,

The idea was that ListItem should be usable in GridViews, but then the
design stopped developing that idea further, more, there were some designs
which looked a bit different than the ListItem, and because of lack of use
cases in the apps (for selection and drag modes), we decided to postpone
that. Basically a different ListItemStyle would do the job, and that would
be good enough for you to support the select mode. For drag mode, we need
more work :) So, just to eventually unblock you from a feature you may need
:)

Cheers,
Zsombor