Re: SDK planning

On 03/17/2016 03:38 AM, Zoltán Balogh wrote:
The driving force of the UI Toolkit development are the applications. So
it would support this idea a lot if you could describe few exact use
cases where this component would be used.

While I never felt a need for such a component, I would probably use it in Imaginario (a photo manager app) if it were available.

Imaginario's main view is a gridview of the user's photos, and all the photo-managing functionality (such as setting a photo's tags, geolocation, description, deletion, etc.) is available only once you open the image. If there was a component which allowed to bring some of these functionalities directly on the main page, that would be certainly a plus.

Ciao,
  Alberto