Re: Difficulty Sending Messages to this List (was Re: (no subject)

I think we're mixing two sceraios:

1) what a person's email system does with messages received from this
list, and,
2) what this list does with inbound messages, that is the messages that
people are trying to send to ubuntu-phone.

I'm worried about #2. That's the scenario where people find themselves
in read-only mode, which defeats the whole purpose of the list. They
receive all messages from the list reliably, but cannot reply to it, and
cannot start a new thread. Nor do they receive any indication (error
message) that something's wrong.

Cheers,
Randall.