Re: Landing team 23.03.16

Hey,

W dniu 25.03.2016 o 02:37, Nathan Haines pisze:
> On 03/24/2016 06:21 PM, Randall Ross  wrote:
>> I'm with Nathan. I can't get a side stage on Nexus 7. Even the System
>> Settings which used to naturally be on the side stage are now full
>> screen, always.
>
> Side-stage on the Nexus 7 works, and System Settings is *far* better in
> full-screen in many instances.  Particularly in portrait mode.
>
> The problem is the appalling lack of documentation and changelogs.

Yeah, sometimes that's the case indeed. Maybe I should consider writing
more details about such big changes - am a bit worried that then writing
the daily updates would take half of my day ;)

Or maybe we'll ask the devs to prep announcements on the mailing list
right before the release of such silos? Anyway, we'll try to make it
better somehow.

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx