Re: Landing team 23.03.16

I also have the Nexus 7 and the side-stage has been working smoothly since yesterday's update. You just have to drag with 3 fingers. I thought at first you'll have to hold first before dragging but no,just drag it ;) However, I also experienced an incomplete wizard. I only got the left swipe and a long left swipe. The right and bottom gestures are gone and no mention of the side-stage.