Re: Installing Android on MX4

Now I remember why I've always avoided using adb :-(  I don't have a
Windows machine, I have a Macbook and a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian.
Here's what it looks like on the Pi:

mat@pi:~$ adb devices
List of devices attached

mat@pi:~$ adb devices
List of devices attached
????????????    device

mat@pi:~$ adb devices
List of devices attached

Last time I tried adb I found the problem was partly an unrecognised
manufacturer ID.  I fixed this by editing adb_usb.ini.  That file is
still there but isn't doing much for me now:

mat@pi:~$ cat .android/adb_usb.ini
# ANDROID 3RD PARTY USB VENDOR ID LIST -- DO NOT EDIT.
# USE 'android update adb' TO GENERATE.
# 1 USB VENDOR ID PER LINE.
0x2a45

Does anyone know how to get adb talking to an MX4 without a Windows machine?