Re: Why UT is not ready

Good afternoon

I agree with previous comments related to documentation. It is not easy to consult the documentation when you have only an idea of ​​what you want to find and is distributed. In this scenario a place that brings together the information would be a good idea.

It can be a Web or Wiki page so that users can participate. I think also be interesting to use cases, ie steps to install native applications on Libertine, ways to customize the Unity environment, etc.

At the same time it should support multiple languages. English is the de facto language but there are users who do not speak English and can participate if they find content in their native language. They are loose ideas but can cause users are encouraged to participate in tasks that are not programming.

In summer there is more time for crazy ideas and is feasible to set up a Web page that brings together all. I have experience with Joomla! and Wordpress although you can use other tools such as Drupal or type a philosophy Wiki.