Re: Why UT is not ready

I also find documentation and communication channels somewhat difficult and
fragmented. I think we actually don't know anything specific about the
future features of ubuntu touch. The closest I've got to the list of
planned features for the next few OTAs was a google doc shared by some of
the Canonical devs on Google+ but the owner made it private like
immediately. We need that list to know what to expect and what to focus on.
For example, I'm looking to create an app that needs Bluetooth printing
support. The question is should I even consider this platform if that
feature won't ever get developed for UT (I would do it myself, but I don't
have the skills atm. I can only use the apis to make an app.). So that's my
concerned view on the matter. :)