Re: Pokemon Go

So I'd like to briefly put in my experience: on boot, the nearby scope
shows me stuff from Texas or Kansas (I'm in NC), then I launch uNav get it
to lock on my position which takes some moments, and then go back to
Today/Nearby and refresh them with my actual real location.

This is waaaaaay too tedious for simple location. Oh and this only started
working with OTA11. 10.1 I couldn't get location at all on my m10 after the
first day. Now my guess is that Today/Nearby is polling IP location data
which is highly innaccurate for me. I had intended to use the nearby
feature on my vacation but with 10.1 I couldn't get it to work at all which
was fun. :/

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that while things have gotten better
going from 10 >11, the shell always starts with wrong data even if I tell
the system to use gps only (meaning the shell also seems to not care what
my setting is, it'll do what it wants). And nothing gets accurate location
data until I force it to.