Re: E4.5 bricked, won't boot

Congratulation. The third hint from me should be that my first boots after the last updates took at least 5 or 8 endless minutes on white screen. Is this normal?

But I would not confuse you and write too much. So maybe this is your problem, too and not a 40% accu. But I'm no developer only a power user.