Re: Meizu Pro5 Carrier Issues

I've updated Jim's bug and my bug with a video file and log file of the "No
Network" issue. I will try to capture the "Unregistered/Denied" issue
tomorrow. These may be two separate issues, but I appreciate everyone's
help.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1598181
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1592232