Re: Meizu Pro5 Carrier Issues

Hi Alfonso,
Have you had a chance to look at the latest logs that I've posted?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1592232/comments/8

I'll also note here some other behavior that may or may not be related.

   1. After every reboot, the Pro 5 now selects the connection type "2G
   Only (Saves Battery)" regardless of other networks that are available or
   the previously selected service that was manually chosen prior to reboot. I
   don't know if that is because 2G is the only service that populates the
   field "org.ofono.NetworkRegistration" "Name=". 3G works fine, but no
   name is ever populated even though "Status = Registered"
   2. If 2G/3G/4G is selected and service becomes "Denied," the phone does
   not try to forget the 4G "Denied" status/settings and reconnect under only
   3G or 2G. I've noticed this behavior because if I am "Denied" on 2G/3G/4G
   and change service to 2G/3G, I have the most success of regaining service.

Thanks again for your help and input everyone.