Re: Canonical branded phone?

I appreciate all the hard work and sacrifice by the paid and unpaid
developers. I hope this serves as inspiration for your continued, amazing
efforts:

*"they asked him what was the object of all this study applied to an art
that would reach but very few. He replied: 'I am content with few, content
with one, content with none at all.' ...Lay these words to heart, Lucilius,
that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the
majority."*

*Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Letter VII*