Re: mailing lists

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:41:19 +0200, Gerhard Gonter wrote:
> I hope I got the quotes right:
>
>> > <mailto:flori@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>> > [...]
>> >     Telegram/Forums are also subscribed here. The question
>> remains, why is
>> >     nobody using this mailing list and the 3 other lists we set up in
>> >     https://list.ubports.com/mailman/listinfo ? Our list server is dead
>> >     since beginning... You can advertise this list or ours,
>> but I dont think
>> >     you will have much response.
>
> It's the first time that I read about the mailman lists and I'm
> certain I looked in the ubports.com website for a mailing list.  It is
> not listed under "community", so it is not really that easy to find.

Using a lema of Stanislav Lem: Who reads the ubports.com website will not find the mailman page, who finds it, can't subscribe, who even can subscribe, at the end can not post.

An admin in the UBports forum said to me, that there are mailing list but nobody uses them.

matthias

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device