Re: mailing lists

Am 14.06.2019 um 19:07 schrieb Gerhard Gonter:
> FWIW, I subscribed right after I first got the link.  It worked on the
> mailman side as it should.  The mails from mailman were mistaken as
> spam by gmail, but that could easily be gmail's fault.
>
> regards, Gerhard Gonter

Thats exactly what makes mailing lists so hard to do: For some reason
your server or your IP range lands on a DNS blacklist, and in the next
moment 400 users are cut off from the mails. We are a small
organization, to fulfill all requirements with SPF, DMARC, DKIM, DNSSEC
etc is sometimes not easy or not possible.

Email IMHO is unfortunately a broken medium in 2019. And that comes from
me, using email since 1993. Bin there, done that. But email was never
fixed, just got coverup features added.

BR