Re: Natty language pack schedule

On 2010-11-24 16:35, David Planella wrote:

Or do you mean a full -base refresh, as opposed to just a delta
upload? We can do this easily, and there's only negligible additional
human overhead.

Yes, that's what I meant: a final full -base refresh to mark the end of
language pack updates for that particular distro, which has just been
dropped from the schedule.

I'm vague on the details but I think that might have a fringe benefit for us: we've got 131GB in language-pack tarballs still hanging around in the librarian. We may be able to clean those up more aggressively if we don't have a lot of deltas that are still relevant.

Jeroen