ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: New Contributor Guide

Hi,

I've translated the QA Intro pdf and it's at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuKylin/QaIntro

Please make edits/corrections as necessary.

Cheers,

On 03/14/2013 10:54 AM, Heling Yao wrote:

Hi,

If there are many documents to be translated, the best way would be
engaging the Ubuntu Chinese Translation Team - those guys are wonderful
and have done a great amount of work!

Meanwhile, I can do the QA intro; does Anthony have a source file? or
should I just go ahead and translate it?

Thanks,

Heling