Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors

Martín Soto wrote:

> I see a big one: you can easily forget activating the do-not-disturb
> thing, or deactivating it later. For example, unless you're a very
> experienced speaker, you're likely to be nervous before starting a
> presentation. This increases the probability that you forget that little
> detail of blocking notifications... until that very personal message
> from your wife pops up in front of the audience, that is.

The users cant/shouldnt expect everything to be spoon fed! The Option is
there! just because the user forgets ,it isnt a design flaw.

A crash is not the error of the car manufacturer but the driver, the
manufacturer has provided the breaks its upto the user to use it! Only
faulty breaks are design flaws.

If we start to make a too complex program , it can ,as Mark said, only
lead to more bugs.

How do we differentiate a presentation done for an audience , and a
rehearsal? we cant!

cheers,
mac_v