Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors

Martín Soto wrote:

> I will just refrain from falling into the "Mark said" type of
> argumentation (see /argumentum ad verecundiam [1]*)*/

I used it since i remember the users name , also.. you can note i used
ScottK's name earlier , its not about authority , but just a valid point
raised by a previous member. Just because Mark has said it, also doesnt
mean he is wrong ;)

> This is just a particular example, but I would say *in most cases*
> people rehearse in front of their normal screen, but they present using
> a projector. If we can differentiate between those two cases, we'll have
> probably dealt with more than 90% of the practical situations. As I
> already said, and this is possibly the most important point, no solution
> will be 100% reliable, but this is no reason to discard it.

People also present to a small group by just using the normal screen.

I just felt too much thought is being put into this, this only leads to
more bloat of the app... But if a highly intuitive simple system is to
be designed , which is atleast 90% practical, I definitely welcome it :)

cheers,
mac_v