Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors

This idea was brought by someone else on this list today and the problem is
that a typical user goes fullscreen and back many many times even on a
single day especially in  and hence each time i watch a movie, or want
firefox in fullscreen if i get a notification it is very much annoying.
also after connecting my laptop to the projector and staring presentation if
this notification does come up it is not a good thing.