Re: Question about Bug Reporting Tools in Ubuntu, from a design perspective...

I'm not attempting to revive an old thread of mine, but I recently finished
exams, and I'd like to put in some effort to get this idea functioning.

Anyone want to help?  I don't really know the governance of how to request
help for a project when I have no real coding experience myself.

-Anthony