Re: Idea for improving visibility of running applications

Is it really necessary to indicate which windows are hidden? I mean if you
cannot see it you can assume that it's hidden or somewhere else. Even if it
is hidden, it can still be accessed with alt+tab or super+("S" is it? I'm
not on a Ubuntu machine at the moment) so there is a minimal practical
difference between a window being hidden or not. I'm using Windows 7 for
games and Adobe Creative Suite and what I can see they don't show which
applications are hidden.