Re: Fwd: Serious issues

Regarding the Launcher getting out of the way:

I have resorted to completely turning off edge-reveal, which means I can't access the Launcher with mouse alone.

I changed the F1 key to show the Launcher when pressed (default is Ctrl+F1 if memory serves me). So if I want to use the Launcher I HAVE to either press F1 or Super in order to reveal it. I just got sick of the Launcher always revealing when I didn't want it to. I found that I often (unconsciously) place my cursor along the left edge of the screen to get it out of the way when reading stuff on the screen.