Re: Unity improvement for vision loss people

I see.

While this has merit, I don't think it's entirely relevant. What if I
have two web browsers on my launcher? What if I don't have a default
specified. The concept of differentiating an app as default is broken.
There shouldn't be a default web browser, since it really doesn't
matter. Opening a file from the file browser should follow the last
used app.

--
Ian Santopietro