Re: Unity improvement for vision loss people

Hi Guys.

Thanks for your comments.
I'm not familiar with the Ayatana process, so I have an question:

Is any chance to improve the already opened applications icon look?
What is official process for this?
Who take the decision if the feature will be implemented or not?

The "Backlight toggle" idea from me it was only suggestion (it is
really easy to enable/implement this feature, and it was tested by my
vision loose friend).

If you don't like it I could suggest something else.
For example;
  Change size of backlight in Launcher. If the application is already
opened the backlight size will be big. If application is not run, then
backlight will be smaller.

Best Regards
Bartosz