Re: No more dodge windows in Unity?

I thought this is the current default and and will be the only option? Well, in that case, where we will have two different launcher behaviours, I don't think that anything reasonable can be done except for moving the menu alongside with the launcher when in auto-hide mode, or leave it as it is right now.