Re: No more dodge windows in Unity?

On 02/08/2012 04:20 PM, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
On 08/02/12 14:06, tommy wrote:
I'm not an artist, but maybe this:

http://luxperpetua.net/ubuntu/screenshot2.jpg

In the red area there could be a place where window icon resides
(currently Ubuntu is missing that). In the future maybe put most
recent actions there, or HUD launcher?

Problem is, that area only exists when the launcher is in always-show
mode.

I like the icon idea . And it's no problem when it's missing in other modes . Some kind of inconsistency bothers me in that scenario (one mode with , other without icon) , but it's good overall .

PS:...third time I forgot to add the mailing list address , I feel like a spammer , sry