Re: Is there a reason Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right/Up/Down was disabled?

I'd like to point out that the new key combination presents quite an
annoying behavior as well: Whenever I test <super>+shift+arrow, if I delay
a little too long, the shortcuts overlay pops up and obscures my view of
the content. And If I'm just trying to check what's on that desktop, that's
a usability issue, no?

On a slightly related note, aren't we over-using the <super> key? At this
point, if you want to be a shortcut afficionado, your finger will never
leave the <super> key except perhaps to hit alt. There are a couple more
key combinations that still don't use <super>, somebody quick, file bugs! ;)